Documents for entering the University
Usually foreigners have to submit the following documents for |
entering the University:
- National passport document and its copy
- Certificate on secondary education (original or its notary certified copy) with the indication of received marks on subject matters
- AIDS test results
- Medical certificate about the state of health, issued nothing earlier than 2 months before entering Ukraine
- Birth certificate (original or its notary certified copy)
- 6 photos measuring 30õ40 mm
- Insurance policy for medical care
- Return ticket with the opened date of returning on a motherland within one year.
How to obtain the " Invitation for study "
For studying at the preparatory Department or on the first year
one needs to obtain the " Invitation for Study ".
For more information you should apply to the chosen University.
Applicants wishing to receive their medical education in English
must take an English proficiency exam